Here is a remarkable faith-building testimony from an Emmanuel TV viewer concerning God’s Divine protection. Remember, God takes care of His faithful followers. Nothing outside of His control can happen to His children. Be encouraged as you read!
“Emmanuel! May God’s name be praised! I am Mrs. Eugenia Onyemachi. I have a testimony to share of what God has done for my entire family. We are ardent followers of Emmanuel TV and do worship with you during Sunday and Monday services on TV. I was privileged to have received the Anointing Stickers which are pasted on our gate, front door and the kitchen door.
“On Thursday last week, the 10th of May, 2012, my husband bought petrol and kerosene in 25 liter kegs. When he came back, he mistakenly took the 25 liter keg of kerosene to the generator house and I took the 25 liter keg of petrol to the kitchen. That same day, I used the petrol mistakenly kept in the kitchen and poured some into the Kerosene Stove that had no kerosene in it. I then used the petrol to cook food on Thursday evening and nothing happened. On Friday morning, I used same stove filled to the brim with petrol to cook food for the children for school and nothing happened.
“I was to go for a church program that Friday morning and wanted to give my husband food but, unusually for him, he refused to take it and said I should start going, saying that he will get the food for himself or eat when he goes out. I left and later he went to the kitchen to get food and took matches to light the stove. He realized that the stove was burning unusually and suspected that maybe the kerosene he bought was adulterated. He said that when he noticed that, he wanted to throw the stove out as it was burning but later decided to try to turn it off. Incredibly, it did not explode. He said his spirit directed him to look up and he saw a damp cloth on top of the sink in the kitchen which he took to cover the stove and it went off. Meanwhile, the 25 liter keg filled with petrol was still beside the stove and nothing happed!.
“He then took the stove outside from the kitchen and poured the contents on the floor of the compound. He threw a lighted match on the contents and immediately it went up in flames. There was fire everywhere outside! He rushed back to the kitchen and took the keg that was in the kitchen, realizing that it was petrol instead of the kerosene! When I came back, I was filled with tears of joy when I was told of what happened. I realized that the fuel even poured onto the floor of the kitchen and I used the cloth to clean it and lit a match on the same spot, yet it did not catch fire!
“In fact, the power of God in the Anointing Sticker on the door of the kitchen prevented the fuel from burning the whole house down when we used it to cook food on Thursday and also Friday until my husband discovered it through God’s divine direction that Friday afternoon. I know it was the Anointing Sticker that prevented the petrol from exploding! We have so much faith in the power of God working through the Anointing Sticker and continue to direct people to the SCOAN when they have problems.
“I just want to encourage people. Anywhere this Anointing Sticker is placed, there is the POWER of God there! If not God, the whole house would have been burnt down. This is a miraculous mystery because I have NEVER seen or heard of such a thing happening and the people in the house surviving – if not for God. Only God did this for us and saved my entire family from death, sheltering us under the shadow of His protection. We give God the glory and will continue to pray for God’s anointed prophet, Senior Prophet T. B. Joshua, the Emmanuel TV family, the Wise Men and the entire ministry of SCAON in Jesus Name, Amen. Emmanuel! Emmanuel!! Emmanuel!!!”
Mrs. Eugenia Onyemachi